Google Plus Tube Google Plus Tube

Um... I was kind of hoping for a punchline. Now the animation just feels entirely pointless, other than being yet another "this sucks" exclamation.

Some points for the effort and overall good style, though.

JamalMason responds:

yeah I sort of agree with you.. there's no real humour besides some subtle little things here and there which only some people will find entertaining. this was really more about expression through animation for me rather than creating something funny.

Sexy Shorts: Friendship Sexy Shorts: Friendship

Wait... That's it? One costume as the punchline? You could've gone crazy with silly costome idead, in both before and after modes...

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Something I've always wondered: why would you choose to export this to a different video format... on Newgrounds, even? The resolution gets limited to the video size, meaning it's less sharp, and the file is likely exceedlngly larger than the original source file... Is it done for post processing in different software or something (not that I see any...)? Or protection against SWF dissecting tools (why)?

Anyway, animation's fun and cute. :)

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

It isn't less sharp, swivel exports HUGE, but newgrounds shrinks it, so you have quality options in the corner. I work fairly large. There is a very small size limit for swfs here, so I have to SHRINK the entire timeline. I dunno if you've worked in flash but a thing that happens is that Colors will get futzed up (Like gradients will become wonky and not scale right, Characters will Fill black and lose colors, among other problems). And I spend a whole lot of time trying to fix everything that went wrong when I shrank them. But I must work large so I can export for youtube. I COULDN'T fix everything that went wrong on "and the raven brought fire" so I was monumentally happy when this video format thing came along, and both my versions could match up. Also I hate my loading bars and play buttons.

Skyrimjob Skyrimjob

Not as good as some of your other silly stuff. Too much wandering around without enough silliness to motivate you to keep going through it. Consider how immediate the impact was with Where's The Elephant and try keeping that in mind when making something silly.

I still finished the game, and it was sorta worth it, but yeah. Took too long to do it without enough funny along the way.

Star Wars: Osama attacks! Star Wars: Osama attacks!

Gradients are professional, use gradients everywhere

MOON MOON

Walking Left And Right: The Game

Inmmortal Flame Inmmortal Flame

Hjhbjhbuh

Crazy Sailor Crazy Sailor

This had me laughing. So random. Could easily have existed in some humour-centered DOS game.

surfingthechaos responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the feedback!

Sylvan Pursuit Sylvan Pursuit

Quality is here

This has a very video game quality to it. A GOOD video game. I can feel like it works really well for a forest (but not for being chased by wolves, unless you're just playing with the wolves or something. :P)

Well done indeed. Definitely worth listening to more than once.

sonicExplorer responds:

Thanks a lot! I'll be attempting some more soon.