Inmmortal Flame Inmmortal Flame

Hjhbjhbuh

Crazy Sailor Crazy Sailor

This had me laughing. So random. Could easily have existed in some humour-centered DOS game.

surfingthechaos responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the feedback!

Sylvan Pursuit Sylvan Pursuit

Quality is here

This has a very video game quality to it. A GOOD video game. I can feel like it works really well for a forest (but not for being chased by wolves, unless you're just playing with the wolves or something. :P)

Well done indeed. Definitely worth listening to more than once.

sonicExplorer responds:

Thanks a lot! I'll be attempting some more soon.

Onett Theme AWESOME Onett Theme AWESOME

Ooh!

Awesome, indeed! A very nice rendition of the Onett theme. The only real feedback I can give is that you seem to be playing it rather safe with the chords, and that you opted for a continuous loop when you could have added a real smooth ending to this.

Well done. :)

~)F.D.(~ (village of elves) ~)F.D.(~ (village of elves)

Professional.

I downloaded this song a while ago, and when it appeared just now I wondered "What PSX game is this from?" I think that says something good about the quality! Very enjoyable to listen to, would feel right at home in any good RPG. Well done.

Rhythm Emotion Rhythm Emotion

Very enjoyable tune.

You made something very enjoyable to listen to, here. I don't know the game itself, but the composition definitely at least sounds correct.

$%#*ing Pick Something Already $%#*ing Pick Something Already

Neat!

Here's a fun observation: while listening to a song about picking an option, Sauron's Evil Visualizer Eye was looking around in all directions, obviously not knowing what option to pick.

Anyway, this sounds very classic! Conveys exactly the feeling it's supposed to give. It doesn't quite loop properly though.

Namahsaron responds:

Yeah, for some reason the NG player does a very piss-poor job of looping things; when i listen to it as an mp3 or through the program i used to make it, it loops just fine. sorry about that...

Glad you liked the song, though. The style of this piece is kind of nostalgic imo since it holds a lot of the attitude that some of the old school games i played as a kid had. thanks for reviewing. C:

Some Adrenaline Rush Some Adrenaline Rush

Kickass melody, but the rest...

I absolutely LOVE the chippy melody in this song. But the background music sounds very much like MIDI, that should have gotten a bit more attention.

KillForChaos responds:

I did use a MIDI Out plugin for the drums. Fruity LSD (Electronic Drums)+Midi Out
so yeah they are midi however no midi file ripping was used. I just love the sound of midi. The preset I used for the 'chippy melody' was 'Electric 3' of Sytrus hope you use and enjoy it : )

Take Control - Passion Mixtape Take Control - Passion Mixtape

Well done man.

Not my fave genre, but very professionally made. Good mixing and rapping. Well done.

Fallin-Again responds:

Glad you keep an open mind and thanks!

~`Hyrule Temple`~ ~`Hyrule Temple`~

Percussion doesn't blend well with the rest.

It's kind of a weird mix of using analogue-sounding percussion with other digital instruments sounding very different. Personally, I don't think it blends very well. Perhaps the percussion cuts off too quickly, or making it stand out more would have worked better.

Nice work on the accuracy of the melody, though.

Rhyhart responds:

Changed the hat and crash I think it sounds quite a bit better now thanks for the advice.