Skyrimjob Skyrimjob

Not as good as some of your other silly stuff. Too much wandering around without enough silliness to motivate you to keep going through it. Consider how immediate the impact was with Where's The Elephant and try keeping that in mind when making something silly.

I still finished the game, and it was sorta worth it, but yeah. Took too long to do it without enough funny along the way.

Star Wars: Osama attacks! Star Wars: Osama attacks!

Gradients are professional, use gradients everywhere

MOON MOON

Walking Left And Right: The Game

Murder Clown Murder Clown

vid gam

Coder - LD26 entry Coder - LD26 entry

A really bizarre, clever twist on Tetris. I like.

Pan Man Pan Man

Smart! Fun gameplay, very short, the changing surroundings and events keep it interesting. Main flaw is the lack of replayability, however.

Pissy's Flower Shop Pissy's Flower Shop

Hiya Yai! :)

Cute concept, original gameplay, love the comic-like vibe. But as a game, it's difficult to control, unfortunately... And also really ear-grating sounds...

Where is the Elephant? Where is the Elephant?

This game has some expert difficulty! I mean, I've been playing for many hours and I *still* haven't found the end!

Skincraft Skincraft

A Flash application that lets you make pixel-based stuff. And it works really well. Who thought it'd be possible?

The layer system and instant preview are very useful features. Wish I could bucket fill with the erase colour, though, and that it'd remember the last used colour in the colour picker. Other than that, really solid piece of work, this.

RickPerryNeedsToKnow RickPerryNeedsToKnow

Better than B

And because it's better than B, I shall give you a 10. Thanks for not being 'B'.