Google Plus Tube Google Plus Tube

Um... I was kind of hoping for a punchline. Now the animation just feels entirely pointless, other than being yet another "this sucks" exclamation.

Some points for the effort and overall good style, though.

JamalMason responds:

yeah I sort of agree with you.. there's no real humour besides some subtle little things here and there which only some people will find entertaining. this was really more about expression through animation for me rather than creating something funny.

Sexy Shorts: Friendship Sexy Shorts: Friendship

Wait... That's it? One costume as the punchline? You could've gone crazy with silly costome idead, in both before and after modes...

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Something I've always wondered: why would you choose to export this to a different video format... on Newgrounds, even? The resolution gets limited to the video size, meaning it's less sharp, and the file is likely exceedlngly larger than the original source file... Is it done for post processing in different software or something (not that I see any...)? Or protection against SWF dissecting tools (why)?

Anyway, animation's fun and cute. :)

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

It isn't less sharp, swivel exports HUGE, but newgrounds shrinks it, so you have quality options in the corner. I work fairly large. There is a very small size limit for swfs here, so I have to SHRINK the entire timeline. I dunno if you've worked in flash but a thing that happens is that Colors will get futzed up (Like gradients will become wonky and not scale right, Characters will Fill black and lose colors, among other problems). And I spend a whole lot of time trying to fix everything that went wrong when I shrank them. But I must work large so I can export for youtube. I COULDN'T fix everything that went wrong on "and the raven brought fire" so I was monumentally happy when this video format thing came along, and both my versions could match up. Also I hate my loading bars and play buttons.

Sergio and Bear 2 Sergio and Bear 2

These tunes give me both PeanutButterGamer AND Jesse Cox vibes. But besides the music, this is definitely a very fun cartoon!

Boobies Boobies

At first I was like meh, but then all the weird boobies started appearing and I was more like yeh. Entertaining.

Terraria Heaven Terraria Heaven

What an excellent mix of two entirely different games. Well done. <3

Jester Balloonatic Jester Balloonatic

Oh god, I hadn't seen this before. I laughed my ass off at this. And that's some nice animation quality!

Minecraft TNA Part 9 Minecraft TNA Part 9

Dumb, dumb Fart got so dumb he flipped back to intelligent!

I'm done. I'm done.

Hilarious due to excellent cutting of the monitors.

Kickstarter Fandango Kickstarter Fandango

Reference reference reference reference reference.

But it works! The references are funny ones!